2/23/2011

Leaving Australia for Malaysia

So I decided for option three. Yesterday I went to the Swedish consulate in Brisbane and applied for a emergency passport. It took them 30 minutes and then I hade my passport. Why isn't it always that easy??? 

Tonight I have a flight to Kuala Lumpur and tomorrow I hope that I can apply for a regular passport from the consulate in Kuala Lumpur.

My original plan for Asia was to travel from Kuala Lumpur up through Thailand to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. But now I don't know, it's tempting to stay in Malasyia the few weeks I have. It seems like there is a lot to see and I can always return another time and visit Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.

We'll se what happens. I'm just happy to get out of here!!!

I'll also try to put up some pictures from surfing, Fraser Island, Whitsunday Islands soon. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar