4/06/2011

Kanchanaburi

Left Bangkok a few days to breathe some clean air and hike on the country side.

I wanted to go up to Chiang Mai to walk in the mountains but unfortunately I didn't have the time to go all the way up there. Maybe next time... :-)
Instead I ended in Kanchanaburi, a small town close to the border to Burma. I spent a few days hiking in the nationalpark, it was nice to feel smells that was not pollutions for a change.....    
 
On the way to Eravan Nationalpark. The steering wheel was almost as big as the driver of the bus which did not seemed to be more than 15 years old.... I felt like I was in good hands, not!!!
Entrance to Eravan Nationalpark with all the waterfalls. Starts at 20 meter and ends with the last waterfall 1520 meter above.

The beginning of the waterfall trek.

1 kommentar:

  1. wow! vilka fina bilder!!
    puss o kraam, nu har jag nedräkning här hemma tills du kommer hem=) inte långt kvar!

    SvaraRadera