4/06/2011

Bangkok

Bangkok is an ok city even if it's a bit to crowded, crazy traffic but with awesome shopping...

I'm happy I don't have so much money left because otherwise this could have ended up with a heavy overload on that airport....

As soon as I had left my luggage in my hostel I went to the Swedish embassy to get my passport. 20 minutes later I signed the visa application at the Indian embassy and left my brand new passport in their hands, I prayed to God it wouldn't get lost again.

After that I went out to explore Bangkok.... 
On the same street as my guesthouse I found this jazz bar. Inside the bar they have an jazz band playing live every night, they also serve the best drinks.
The huge Chatuchak weekend market, which is enormous. I don't know how many times I got lost there during the time I was there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar