3/16/2011

Break...

Haven't updated my blog in a while and haven't really felt for it either....  I was just tired of everything after all the hassles with my lost passport.

So what have happened so far? Well, not much...
I got my emergency passport and left Brisbane for Kuala Lumpur. 
In Kuala Lumpur I went straight a way to the Swedish Embassy to apply for a new passport. But since I arrived on a Thursday and they only have authorized staff for passport applications there on Wednesday I had to wait a week with the application...

So I took my backpack and bought a train ticket to Penang Island. I had been recommended to go there since they have fabulous food  which could be combined with some beach time... me like! 
The food was truly fabulous but the beach or rather the water wasn't that nice. Nevertheless it was nice just to relax a few days. 
Back in Kuala Lumpur I went to the embassy to submit my application, after a few minutes of photographing and leaving some fingerprints I was done. 

We agreed on that the passport would be sent to the Swedish Embassy in Bangkok so I could continue my trip. 

Relieved that things seemed to resolve itself I took the first flight from KL to Phuket to get some proper beach time :-) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar